About Our Program
Hope PDO and Preschool Mission Statement
At Hope PDO and Preschool, we focus on educating and recognizing the whole child as a unique individual. We do this by providing a safe, secure and fun environment; allowing and teaching children to learn at their own pace. We encourage the development of social emotional, cognitive, language and physical abilities. Our faith based program and loving, patient staff, in partnership with parents, promotes an optimum environment to prepare each child for future success.
Located in Hope United Methodist Church, we are licensed as both a Preschool and a Parent’s Day Out (PDO). The program is run by two licensed Directors. There are five to twelve children in a class with a teacher and an aide.
The purpose of Hope Preschool is to provide a program that benefits the child, parents, families and the community with a safe and interactive environment where children are provided with developmentally appropriate experiences and guidance that will encourage each child to reach their full potential. Our program promotes the emotional, social, intellectual, physical, and spiritual growth of all children.
Children who are age one and walking by July 31st through those not yet in Kindergarten. Special-needs children are accepted on an individual basis.
- 1 year olds attend 1 day a week
- 2 year olds attend 2 days a week
- 3 year olds can attend either 2 or 3 days a week
- PreK children can attend 3, 4 or 5 days a week
- JrK is 5 days a week
2017-2018 School Year Information
- Tuition is $105 per month for each day your child attends.
- School hours will be 9am-1pm * (These are new hours.)
- School begins September 5th and ends May 23rd.
- Registration is ongoing until classes are full.